His assembly really challenged me. At first I didn't bother to pin anything. However, his sword arm broke off while painting him so I added the pin there. It was a pretty easy pin job. The horns, however, took me about 20 minutes to attach. It felt like longer. I couldn't figure out how they were intended to line up. Eventually, after some filing, I found a position that seemed to work well and it glued surprisingly easily.
As usual, I tried to follow the studio painting scheme. The part where I winged it was the antlers. I'm not too happy with them, but overall I think he turned out okay for a tabletop standard. I'm in the midst of trying to crank out 35pts for an event in two weeks, so I don't have much time to spare for the details.
|Lord of the Feast|